- Property Info
- Mortgage Info
Sustainable, Net-Zero, Modern Luxury Townhomes
Find yourself immersed in bliss.
Beautifully situated in Midtown Toronto near both lush green spaces and urban conveniences is 340 St. Clements. This intimate collection of luxury townhomes features stunning interior and exterior and uses low-carbon geothermal energy, making it a rare and prestigious place to call home.
Features and Finishes
Find yourself immersed in luxurious and modern features and finishes at 340 St. Clements. Think floor-to-ceiling windows, custom glass railings, and luxurious tiled backsplash in the kitchen. Your unit is also heated using GeoEnergy heating, bettering your air quality while reducing costs and your carbon footprint.
- Premium granite or quartz countertop, with a deep, undermount sink
- High-efficiency, stackable washer and dryer
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Luxury, stainless steel appliances, including a fridge, slide-in range, dishwasher and integrated microwave with exhaust fan
- Pre-wiring for alarm system
- Geothermal Heating
Our Net Zero Ready Townhomes are a great investment; they offer superior living standards today and durability over the long term, all while helping protect the environment for future generations.
- Less energy consumption. Geothermal heat pumps for heating and cooling use up to 75% less energy than traditional heating and cooling systems.
- Reduced maintenance cost. Geothermal systems require less maintenance than traditional heating and cooling systems. With no combustion taking place, an annual tune-up is not required. Geothermal installations also last significantly longer, 50-100 for loop piping and 20+ for the mechanical equipment. Traditional units typically last between 10-20 years (10-15 year life expectancy for traditional HVAC equipment, 10-15 years for Air-Source Condensing units, and 15-20 years for fossil fuel fired furnaces).
- Increased safety. The risk of fires and carbon monoxide leaks is diminished with Geothermal systems since there is no requirement for combustion of gases or liquids. In addition, with Geothermal equipment being stored indoors, the risk from outdoor elements is removed. This increases the longevity of the equipment and also permits safe access for maintenance personnel.
- Improved indoor air quality. Geothermal systems have improved indoor air quality compared to other systems. They can provide better dehumidification due to decreased overheating. The systems also offer easy-matched energy recovery ventilation for efficient use.
- Improved comfort. Geothermal systems can create a much more comfortable environment with fewer temperature swings. This is achieved from more accurate system sizing for the needs of the space and by providing heat at temperatures closer to the ambient space temperature.
|Posession Date||Summer 2024|
|Major Intersection||St Clements & Avenue Rd|
|Garage Size||1 car|
|Lot Size / Acreage||N/A|